Thursday, October 19, 2006

Missing Blogland

With just a couple of days left to the big day and with a couple days off from work to try and get all the last minute details taken care of, I thought I'd take a moment to post! I have to say even with everything going on, I do miss getting the chance to blog......waiting for the bits of nothing to turn into something. And I've missed the chance to drop by my favorite blogs and see what is going on with everyone.
I've been up to my eyeballs with all the planning and it has been both a joy and a nerve jangling experience....even planning a modest wedding is more work than you think it will be. I have managed to keep bridezilla in check for the most part....she's only peeked out a couple of times! I really don't want to be a bridezilla making everyone around me miserable...this is, after all, supposed to be happy occassion!
I hope all the planning and sweating the details pays off and that everyone has a wonderful time and that I don't do anything like pass out during the ceremony! Of course, if something is going to happen and I have to choose between getting sick or passing out during the ceremony...I think I'll take passing out!

4 Comments:

Blogger blackcrag said...

Congratulations on the wedding! I hope all goes smoothly and you have a great day.

Wishing you love and joy both on yorur wedding dy and down through the years.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Everything will be great, you won't pass out!! We will be there to catch ya if you pass out!! See ya tonight!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

blackcrag: Thank you for the wonderful thoughts and wishes!!!

mtnbiker: I'm counting on it!

10:03 AM  
Blogger djn said...

Yaay! Hope you have a great wedding day!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home