Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Approaching Vacation

Ah....vacation. Sweet, sweet, vacation!

Time for the annual beach vacation trip with the man's family. Frankly, I am not a beach person. I don't like to be hot and since I can just about get a sunburn by simply thinking about the sun.......................but what is important is that I won't be at work!! I can sleep LATE! I don't have to be anywhere at any particular time and I can lounge around all day in my jammies if I please. I also will be without laptop so there won't be any postings during vacation time (no tears, please!) But I plan on plenty of shopping (mostly window) and maybe a *few* mixed beverages.

So early Sunday morning we will pack up the car, jump in the car and drive...about 20 miles for breakfast! And then onward to the beach.............................................

7 Comments:

Blogger blackcrag said...

I hope you have a great, relaxing time away. Enjoy yourslef!

3:50 AM  
Blogger Dagoth said...

Hi Hope

You have a wonderful time on your vacation and have a "mixed beverage" for me while you are there...I will try not to shed too many tears while you are gone...

8:47 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

blackcrag: Thanks much! It is my intention to set to a new standard in relaxation!

dagoth: At least one mixed beverage for you! Stop at the store and get some tissues to help with the tears!

9:51 PM  
Blogger djn said...

I'm so happy for you. From someone who spent a wonderful -- most incredible -- week in Paradise, I couldn't be more jealous of your time at the beach. I hope you don't get burned by thinking about the sun and I hope that you're completely refreshed & renewed by re-defining relaxation. Enjoy! (and have a margarita -- or whatever -- for me!)

10:56 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Sounds liek a great time. I live for my PJ's and sleeping late. I wish I had hotel curtains just so the sun would not wake me early. Have a great time.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Hey Hope!
We are beach bound next week too.

I will definately be hanging out at the Tiki Bar too :)
I may even do a little singing with the band...but only because I know them..hahaa!! Otherwise, I am sure any other band would kick me off stage...hahahaa!!

Have fun and enjoy your time away from work and the stresses of the world.


Huggerzzz.....

8:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not a beach person, too... I can spend half a day then I'm bored. Unless, of course, I'm scuba diving... now that's different!

missy xx

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home