Monday, October 09, 2006

The Countdown

Well....less than two weeks until the big day! And I just hope to get through it without forgetting anything or having a nervous breakdown! I feel like I have a million things to do, but I probably really don't.....but it sure feels like it. I lost one pair of earrings that I bought on Saturday for the girls to wear and I can't find the recent to exchange the one that is missing a piece (never mind that I need four pairs and need to go shopping at other branches of the store to find two, no three...wait four pairs). I have no idea how I managed to lose it, but I also can't find the receipts I took out of my wallet on Saturday before going out. I'm sure that they around here somewhere...I just don't know where! I think the stress is really getting me! But it will soon be over and I hope that all the planning will have been worth it! And then maybe I can blog more than once a month and get back in touch with my creative side!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It will be fine!! In fact, it will be GREAT!! xx

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home