Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Is This Me?

I was over at Dagoth's Domain and he had a personality test on his blog. If you'ver read through my previous posts, you know that I have a certain fascination with these things. And like Dagoth, I think that the results you get on these is often determined by how you're feeling at the moment. I think that this one definitely has a lot to do with how stressed I am feeling these days which I think makes me tend to view things in a more negative light. I find it quite humorous, however, that under the stability traits it lists me as optimistic....makes me wonder about how accurate this one is! I nearly fell over when I read the description for Female Cliche and the part that it says that I prefer looking good to comfort...in WHAT universe? And Dagoth, it says that I know the dark side very well! I guess that means that I get the ammo! I couldn't get it to look as nice as Dagoth's....it kept rearranging my page and I'm fairly hopeless at fixing those things!

Advanced Global Personality Test Results

Extraversion 36%
Stability 46%
Orderliness 43%
Accommodation 50%
Interdependence 56%
Intellectual 50%
Mystical 36%
Artistic 63%
Religious 90%
Hedonism 36%
Materialism 63%
Narcissism 36%
Adventurousness 10%
Work ethic 43%
Self absorbed 50%
Conflict seeking 56%
Need to dominate 50%
Romantic 43%
Avoidant 50%
Anti-authority 50%
Wealth 10%
Dependency 63%
Change averse 56%
Cautiousness 76%
Individuality 23%
Sexuality 36%
Peter pan complex 43%
Physical security 83%
Physical fitness 24%
Histrionic 30%
Paranoia 70%
Vanity 43%
Hypersensitivity 63%
Female cliche 70%


Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.


trait snapshot:

does not make friends easily, secretive, introverted, reclusive, observer, dislikes leadership, somewhat socially awkward, does not like to stand out, dislikes large parties, values solitude, solitary, avoidant, ambivalent about fitting in, not dominant, unassertive, suspicious, prudent, unadventurous, worrying, weird, intellectual, frequently second guesses self
The site, of course, has other tests (some obviously less "serious" than others)"

4 Comments:

Blogger Dagoth said...

Hi Hope

Yeah, it said "I wasn't familiar with the darkside of life" which really made my head tilt to the side. I used to own a bar, which means I pretty much provided the dark side of life, for proper payment of course...I'm still keeping the bullets though...;)

9:00 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

Sometimes I read these test results and I think...okay, I can see that and sometimes...its like WHAT? Sometimes they provide good laughs for my friends as well. I'm pretty sure I should keep the ammo! ;o)

9:12 PM  
Blogger djn said...

LOL... I turned out to be the classic movie "Easy Rider"...

12:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! You're a platoon, that's funny xx

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home