Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sigh.....

I haven't had much of a chance to blog lately and I really miss it. I also miss having a creative spark which has apparently been sucked out of me by having too much to do and not enough time to do it and stress way past my eyeballs! I know that this too shall pass (at least I really hope it does) and I'll have more time, more energy and some original, creative thinking. From time to have I have these random thoughts, little fragments of something...that might turn into something...but then it just fizzles out...the rest of the thought just fades into the background of the chaos all around me.

For now, I'm just going to kick back and give a new show on Sci-Fi, Eureka, a chance.

Insert heavy sigh here................

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hope, I know exactly what you mean. Welcome to the club of busy bloggers. We should think of a clever name for it!!

love,
missy xx

7:28 AM  
Blogger emily said...

I know what you mean too.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

Terribly frustrating! WE do need a clever name!!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Dagoth said...

Hi Hope

I watched some of Eureka last night, I didn't tune in until 9:20 (after being reminded of it being on by your post) and I stopped watching about 10:30 not that I thought it was bad or anything but I get up at 4 am for work. I thought it was ok, though it does sort of qualify as a cop show (which I have aversions to). I can see where it could have a lot of potential plots, so I may check it out again....

8:51 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

I will be tuning in again....but the opener didn't blow me away...but it has possibilities and I'm up for that....I need something to tide me over until LOST returns!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

We watched Eureka tonight, kinda weird, but most of SciFi does stretch the reality of life huh? I will be tuning in again.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Dagoth said...

Hi Hope

They showed it again on friday night and I caught the whole thing. I think I'll give it a shot...

My word verification was "ekravxd" I would call that "Eureka Vexed"...

9:02 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

Mtnbiker: Agreed...but who wants to watch too much t.v. that's like real life.

Dagoth: I saw most of the premiere, but tuned in on Friday to try and catch the end.

It's definitely worth another watch...its not the X-Files, but what is?

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home