Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Today's Lunchtime Distraction

I found this over at blackcrag's blog and thought it was just a hoot. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the code into my blog without it showing all my sidebar stuff to the bottom and since I'm on lunch AND I'm not technically inclined, I'll just have to put it in here without all the links and stuff the code comes with.

How will you be defined in the dictionary:

Hope: A real life terminator

Slightly Controlled Chaos: A person of questionable sanity who starts their own cult

Happy Bunny Hope: A human transformer (robot in disguise)

There is so much I could probably say about this if I weren't on my lunch!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mine says: neuroticmissy --
[adjective]:

Sexually stunning

hehe

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo...way to go Missy!!!!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

How do you attract cult memebers? That's what I want to know. I've been trying to start a cult for years, and haven't got the membership past one yet. Am I too level-headed?

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blackcrag: Apparently your sanity is not questionable enough to emit the proper aura to attract cult members!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Starfire said...

Well, all I can say is thanks a lot for visiting my blogs and your truly wonderful comments there. You are precisely the viewer I am looking for- really! One person who understands is enough for me, and you can't be crazier than Starfire 'cause that's just not possible!:)

10:03 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

starfire: Your site reminds me that there is really beauty left in the world...I'm just sorry that I was away for so long and missed so much!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home