Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Guilty Pleasure 101

Now that Ms. Pickler has finally been eliminated from the competition (and I have to say that it's about time), there is a lot more pleasure in my favorite guilty pleasure!! So whether you care or not, here is my rundown:

1) Elliott--neither of his performances really did much for me with his version of "Home" seeming rushed.
2) Paris--she should leave the Prince to the "prince" himself. Blah and bleh. And what was up with that outfit for her second performance.
3) Chris--his first performance was THE performance of the night. It's a close call between him and Taylor, but I think that Chris is going to be the new American Idol.
4) Taylor--his second performance was better vocally, but the first one was a hell of a lot more fun.
5) Katherine--i've just never been able to warm up to her, but I felt for her during the first performance...she blew it and she knew it. The second performance was better if a bit....odd.

There you have it! And yes, I admit it, I VOTE!

1 Comments:

Blogger aimee said...

I am embarrassed to say I vote too. Taylor all the way!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home