Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's Funny How....


your tastes can change over time. I remember trying to watch Dr. Who when I was a kid. I was bored and annoyed with it in just a matter of minutes, turned the channel and that was the end of that. Well....until the new Dr. Who came along. I saw the first commercial, was impressed that Christopher Eccleston was starring and decided to give it a try. The worst that could happen was that I would be bored and annoyed and I could just turn the channel, but instead it was Instant Love! The show is silly and cheesy and I love it! It is, as The Doctor would say, "FANTASTIC"! I can't say that the show is for everyone, but if you're feeling a little adventerous, looking for something new and would like an entertaining distraction, give it a try. You might fall in love with it and if not, you know how to work the remote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home