Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Guilty Pleasure 101 Part Four

Well, it is the final "performance" night of this season of American Idol. I will be watching and I will be voting repeatedly for Taylor. The only thing better than voting for Taylor is if they would let me have a number where I could take away votes from Katherine! I know that lots of people out there adore her (and it's not like I want her burned alive at the stake or anything) and think she's oh, so sweet, yadda, yadda, yadda. But the girl needs to get some passion, some fire instead of that "gee, golly, I'm so wide eyed and innocent" persona she totes around. She doesn't seem to enjoy it the same way that Taylor does...doesn't pour herself into it...doesn't make it fun and exciting......you know she needs something other than a CD that would be good to cure insomnia!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, who won? I will find out in the morning on the radio I am sure. I haven't followed AI this go-round. I have to admit though from what I did see I hope Taylor did win!!!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

Won't know until tomorrow--tonight was the final performances...and Taylor rocked!!!!! I've been trying to vote for him on all 3 of his numbers and all I get is a busy signal...hoping that is a very good sign!

10:11 PM  
Blogger emily said...

SOUL PATROL!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home