Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wedding Planning

Nothing is more fun or more challenging than planning a wedding. As my great friend and bridesmaid, Heidi, will tell you, it wouldn't be nearly so challenging if I could just make up my mind (or would quite changing it). I went through my wedding planner today and I'm in better shape than I thought, but there is still so much left to do!
I want it to be an experience that everyone will enjoy and one that will be truly memorable. This would be easier if we had an unlimited budget! Thankfully, I am surrounded by wonderful and creative people who are going to help me get this all done and hopefully, will be able to help me keep ahold of my sanity along the way (bless them--what a tough job they have!).
The four women who are in my wedding party are dear and wonderful people and I don't know what I would do without any of them. I don't get to see all of them nearly as often as I would like, but they are always in my thought and in my heart. I feel truly blessed to have four such wonderful people in my life and willing to stand next to me on this special day.

1 Comments:

Blogger heidikins said...

You're so sweet :) Should I move my desk back to your desk so you can see me more often?? (j/k)

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home